Monday, October 11, 2010

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG I'm actually becoming almost a little bit well-known. Sort of.

Guess who has more than 1 or 2 people in other countries looking on here? This lady. It may be by accident, but I totally like it. Because I really love to travel. Im considering joining the foreign-exchange club thing. I really should keep up better with events in school. But whatever, to all people in eastern and northern European countries who happen to maybe stumble here: you really should tell me more about your country or send me pictures. I'm a photography and Europe ho, not that I don't like the other countries, too. One of my bestbest friends is from Palestine. Or Jordan. She says Jordan, but they have the Palestinian flag around their house. Anyways, just saying.And her mom makes some AWESOME grape-leaf things that make my brain explode because of how delicious they are.

AND... something else. I forgot what I was going to... ... say... Nevermind. No matter.

I'm going to post some pictures on ATAP pretty soon, some of which I've been told are super awesome, so yeah. And if you want, you can send me a plane ticket so I can go live in Portland and I'll send you a crap ton of awesome nick-knacks (sp?). Just kidding. But seriously. You'd be my almost-hero and I'd be forever indebted to you. You know you want to. Fine, don't then.

I'm almost about to start my whole Do Not Breed propaganda thing on here, which will be even more awesome if people get all crazy on me. You know you've made it big when people don't like you.

AND QUEUE THE CHICKEN!
 It's saved as "madeofwin" on the desktop.

What.

No comments:

Post a Comment