Friday, July 30, 2010

Classy is my middle name. Oh, wait, no. It's AWESOME.

Last evening, Rolleigh (sorry it's not spelled RALEIGH like I thought) on arm chair, FoodBuddy in couch next to me, small beast child fighting a bear somewhere in the nearby forests, Cousin doing something weird because he's a boy and possibly doesn't eat or shower anymore, and myself writing fanfiction in couch corner:

Me: *puts computer down, brushes off, and begins to walk out of the living room*

FoodBuddy: (urgent tone) Where are you going???

Me: *smiles* I have to pee.

FoodBuddy: *speechless*

Me: *laugh laugh laugh* You asked.

FoodBuddy: Well, I thought you might be getting something to eat or something. *I imagine her sighing here*

Me: *laughs*

##

Mere minutes ago, the house (which is one level and technically a trailer, but a very nice one at that) is dark with only a few lights on and a TV or two, FoodBuddy in bed a few feet away from me, who is at the computer looking at pictures on Flickr and typing on blog, Cousin in room a couple yards or meters or whatever the metric system is too sherminenemenem... *mushroom cloud appears over head* Cousin playing drums:

FoodBuddy: You want some pudding? *shows me half eaten chocolate pudding*

Me: Nooo, but I'll go see if Cousin wants some. *leaves room and walks over to the room with the light on that Cousin is playing drums in* Hey, you want some pudding? It's your mom's pudding... *laughs in head at the "your mom's pudding"*

Cousin: Uh, no. I don't want any pudding.

Me: Yes you do! *puts pudding cup on drum* You want pudding! Yes, you want pudding!

Cousin: No I don't! I don't want pudding!

Me: *runs away from room to safety of computer* YOU WANT PUDDING YOU WANT PUDDING YOU WANT PUDDING! HAHAHAHA! YOU WANT PUDDING!

FoodBuddy: What? I'll eat the pudding if no one else wants it...

Me: *retells the story to FoodBuddy*

FoodBuddy: Oh. Okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment