Monday, September 27, 2010

I feel the need to repeat things for emphasis.

I feel the need to repeat things for emphasis.

Well, it made me laugh.

UPDATE: Holy bucket of monkey hands. I think I just lost a few brain cells from the frustration that's happening with stupidstupidstupidSTUPID (rhymes with) Vest Internet. I'm about to start speaking Spanish I'm so frickin REBEDESHAGABAHALOPARIA at their STUPID useless incompetent butts. Someone's getting a crotch punch if my Stats page doesn't load in 30 seconds so I can see how many more people don't comment or stop by every once in a while. *Pointed look at readers who only take, no give* If you think I'm funny, please say something. Even if it's just you typing a bunch of letters or TURTLE or something. I don't just want fame, I want people to listen. I know, I expect too much.But there's only so many posts I can make and still see that my words are falling on deaf ears.So whateverrrrrrrrrr. Just think about it. Or dooooon't, ya jackanape. Just kidding. Sorta. Not really. Kind of.

A little bit.

So I'll shut my mouth and finish my yogurt and make fun of my dogs because they are about as smart as doorknobs and are so destructive it makes me want to punch Drew Carrey (yeah, I'm not gonna google his name)  in the face sometimes, but we all know it's only in good fun until someone gets eaten by wild coyotes. I suppose it's just a waiting game at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment