Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Don't you get your panties in a bunch.

School is trying to strangle my time. And my focus has been drastically...                                                                                                                                            







                                                                                                                                     reduced.

So yeah. I have some good'uns on queue, (I spelled it right!) so just hold in there plesssss.

Then I'll tell you about high school because you probably can't remember it I'm so kidding and buses and duct tape and I'll finally finish the ant saga that took place over the summer, for those of you who remember that. Nod your head. Okay, good. 


Parental: *inquisitive look* Butter or peanut butter?

Me: Uhhhhh... both?

No comments:

Post a Comment